The first generation Amazon Echo Show 5 is selling for as little as £39.99 first hand.
The popular device was originally released in 2019, and is powered by a MediaTek MT 8163 processor.
It is now obtainable with a 50% saving on its £79.99 price when ordered online on Amazon.
It is an expansion on popular devices such as the Amazon Echo Dot. It allows users to carry out a range of responsibilities:
- Make voice and video calls to friends by its 5.5” touchscreen
- A 1 MP camera with 720p HD video recording and built-in cover.
- Voice or video call friends and family with compatible Echo devices or the Alexa app
- Manage calendars and make to-do lists
- Hear the latest weather and traffic updates and already cook with step-by-step recipes
- Watch films, news and TV programmes, or listen to songs, radio stations and audiobooks
- Voice control compatible devices or manage them using the characterize
- Control your privacy with a button or cover to switch the microphone or camera off
You can personalise your order by choosing a favourite clock confront or photo, and creating your own alarm to start your day.
The device weighs 410g and measures 148 x 86 x 73 mm, and in addition as the device itself, an Echo Show 5 box comes with a strength adaptor (15.0W)/cable (1.5 m), a quick start guide and a Things to Try card.
It is also complete with a one year warranty courtesy of the manufacturer.
Based on 15,844 Amazon reviews, it has an Amazon score of 4.7/5, praised by one recent user as being “super fun and very useful”.
It was also praised by What Hi-Fi in a five-star review as being “as good a starting point [for a digital assistant] as we’ve come across”.
Other similar products obtainable on Amazon include the five inch smart characterize 2nd generation Echo Show 5 (£54.99), the eight inch HD smart characterize 1st generation Echo Show 8 (£64.99) and the brand new eight inch HD smart characterize 2nd generation Echo Show 8 (£89.99).
Click: See details