Physics and Metaphysics of God Particle or Brahmon
Brahm is a Sanskrit information and it method the Supreme Being or the Creator. The Brahmon is the term used for the finest substance or the ultimate building block of the creation. Brahmon is the absolute, both point and whole in itself and always remains in the state of perfect equilibrium and harmonious balance.
- Everything and anything which is believed to be existent and non-existent in this creation is always in the state of continuous vibration in the space.
- The organised knowledge of scientific rules is based on the vibrations of different kinds such as sound groups, radio groups, micro groups, infrared groups, visible groups, ultra violet-x ray-gamma rays, electromagnetic groups etc. These vibrations differ from each another by their basic character and their respective wave-lengths.
- Each kind of vibration exists as a continuous series of wave lengths within certain extremities and having different similarities and energies.
Medium or space:
- groups are movement of rhythmic vibrations in a medium. These groups transmit their energy by a medium / space / plane, which is supposed to be elastic in character.
- There are several mediums or dimensions of planes filling the same space and inter-penetrating one another.
- Each plane of existence has a rare from of integrated state of vibration by which the all possible lower dimensional vibrations are being derived by the time of action of differentiation.
- Each plane of integrated vibration has a rare degree of elasticity and a characteristic frequency, energy and wavelength. The elasticity and subtlety of the basic substance of a plane increases with the further subdivision of plane.
- More subtle is the medium, higher the vibrational energy / frequency of its particles.
- The major division of character consist of Matter [Atoms and Ether], Energy [Astral and Mental], Consciousness [Buddhic and Nirvanic] and the Super Consciousness [God particle or Brahmon] planes.
Different planes of character:
Physical or Atomic plane:
The atom is a basic unit of matter consisting of a thick, central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons. Every physical atom is vibrating in the ionic plane of ether particles.
When we increasing rapidly the atoms we get a set of units which are all identical except that some are positives and some are negatives known as etheric units. Ether is a medium that was once supposed to fill all space and to sustain the propagation of electromagnetic groups.
Subdivision of ether particles gives another finer and subtler unit of astral particles. Astral plane is the world of passions, emotions, and sensations. All feelings vibrate in this plane. Feelings have either higher or lower vibratory frequency. This plane changes continuously with the positive or negative emotions of the person.
When astral particles are divided we find already more subtle and finer particles which are nevertheless material in character hence have a characteristic set of vibrational energy, frequency and wavelength. Thought groups vibrate and travel in the mental plane. This plane changes with the thoughts.
The thought particles are again sub-divided in Buddhic particles. At this plane Human psyche, will and intuitions vibrate at very high frequencies and energies.
When we sub-divide Buddhic particles we get series of already more subtle particle known as Nirvanic plane. The Nirvanic plane particles are ripples of spiritual groups having tremendous higher frequencies and extreme vibrational energies. We can perceive the existence of Nirvanic plane by mediation, devotion, knowledge or by using different transformation techniques.
God particle or Brahmon plane:
The sub-division of Nirvanic plane is the ultimate division which gives us the God plane or the plane consisting of Brahmon particles. Brahmon is the ultimate or last division of any matter, energy and consciousness. The Brahmon particles have infinite vibrational energies and frequencies.
Brahmon particles are the ultimate building blocks of complete manifest and unmanifest universe. They are self-determined, integrated and free. They can consequently produce out of them an infinite amount of consciousness, energy and matter.
Any physical law, limitation and occurrences do not apply on Brahmon.