Psychic Development and Clairaudience: Working With Your Throat Chakra
The ability to receive psychic information by the use of ones hearing is known as clairaudience. Clairaudience is a psychic ability that is often experienced by mediums. In these situations, the psychic medium can hear messages from those who past over. There are some psychics that may also have the psychic ability to hear music or sounds from the psychic plane.
It is important to observe, that depending on the ability of the psychic, clairaudient information can be either an internal or external course of action. In other words, a psychic may either experience clairaudience as a literal experience of hearing things or they may be hearing psychic information from within their own beings. In either case, psychic information is being expressed by ones auditory processes.
There are seven energy centers located within the body. These energy centers are referred to as chakras. Developing psychic intuition can be enhanced by working with our chakras. Psychic intuition is a product of balancing the energy centers and developing a sense and connectedness.
Psychic hearing or clairaudience is associated to the chakra located within the throat known as the Throat Chakra. The Throat Chakra is associated with communication, creativity and spiritual growth. When this particular chakra is open and balanced there is a stronger inclination to develop clairaudient psychic abilities.
The Throat Chakra tends to get confined when there are inhibited emotions or an inability to express oneself in an authentic way. The Throat Chakra can also become confined when you fail to take the time to listen to both your inner self and the feelings or experiences of others A good sign that your Throat Chakra may be out of balance is by physical symptoms such as soar throats, ear infections, neck tension, and headaches.
One of the most effective approaches to opening up your Throat Chakra is by meditation and visualization. Here is a quick exercise you can do on a daily basis to help balance this particular chakra.
1. Find a time in the day where you can take 5 to 10 minutes for yourself without being disturbed.
2. Pick a comfortable location where you can either sit or lie down.
3. Take a few moments to relax and let your mind settle.
4. When you feel ready take 10 thorough breaths. Make sure you are taking enough time for each breath. This should be a relaxing experience and with each breath allow your body to release any tension it may be holding.
5. Next, begin to focus on your throat chakra which is located at the base of your throat.
6. In your minds eye, let your self see it, sense it, or feel it.
7. Next imagine a blue light filling your complete throat. See this light as an energy source, filling your complete throat with its healing strength.
8. Next, ask yourself if there is anything you need to express: a feeling, a thought, an idea, etc.
9. Now imagine the blue light pushing at any rate needs to be expressed up your throat and out of your mouth. This should be a gentle experience. If you are uncomfortable or laborious, there is no need to try to force this course of action. Instead, return to the prior step of simply visualizing your throat filled with healing blue light.
10. When you feel as though you have completed this exercise, focus back on your breathing.
11. Gently familiarize yourself with your surroundings.
12. Now, take some time to simply listen to your surroundings. What exactly do you hear? How does it make you feel?
13. Write down your experience in a journal. Over time, your ability to psychically hear will become easily recognizable and more easy to reach.