The Forex Brotherhood Review – A FX Training Course Developed by Jason…
This is a new course started by Jason Alan Jankovsky a specialized Forex trader who is the author of “Trading Rules that Work: The 28 basic lessons every trader must master” (Wiley & Sons, October 2006) and “The Art of The Trade” issued by Wiley & Sons and which is due to be released in October, 2008.
He is focused on the psychology of trading as the meaningful part to a successful trading methodology and teaches a six-week course on trading psychology every quarter to traders around the world.
Contents Received With buy
1) Two daily broadcast at 1AM and 1PM that discusses each day’s events which affected the money markets. Which allow the members to deploy the exact same portfolio moves that Jason makes.
2) Forex Brotherhood software designed and developed by the same people that produced the algorithms and signaling for programs such as the Forex Tracer, The Forex Funnel and many other automated trading systems.
3) Two daily reports by Jason Jankovsky which is detailed with his reporting and documenting how/why he made a trade on a particular day.
4) VIP forums where there members can mingle with each other, get to know our great number on a one to one, and keep yourself up to date with Q/A sessions.
5) EBook: Top Ten Mistakes Forex Traders Make
6) Video: Understanding The Limitations Of Technical examination
7) Video: Exploiting Order Flow And Liquidation Pressures
8) Video: What The Insiders Know
The Forex Brotherhood is a High Top Tier Product and is one of, if not the best well rounded FX training programs on the market today. It consists of every training method with the exception of seminars that we are aware of. The facet of the education we found most valuable were the daily broadcast when the specialized trader explains his every move. Our final rating on the course was a 10 out of 10 due to the fact it offers so many different methods of learning the Foreign Exchange Markets to the beginning trader which we found all of them helpful in there own way.